We are thrilled to share the grants we have been awarded to support our 2018-19 projects:
- Community Access and Participation Grant from Santa Monica Cultural Affairs
- Arts Education – Exposure Grant from the California Arts Council
- Veterans in the Arts Grant from the California Arts Council
- Organization Grant Program from the Los Angeles County Arts Commission
- Founder/Artistic Director, Christine Suarez has been awarded an Artist in Residence Grant from the Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs to work with women veterans at the Women’s Program at the VA Los Angeles Ambulatory Care Center. She was also named one the Cultural Trailblazers by the Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs.